Friday, July 06, 2007

Handschuhe

Handschuhe offHandschuhe on

Whilst searching the innernet looking for things to do with sock yarn I found a great pair of gloves on someone's site from Germany. I was inspired by these: http://homes.sz-online.de/katrin/handschuhe.jpg
They're so cool! Mine are made from 6 different kinds of sock yarn (handspun, Online, Regia, Lanett, Luna Park and Froehlich Wolle) and the "Uncommon Gardening Gloves" pattern from Interweave Knits Spring 2004 (minus the purl lace rib). They were really fun to make as long as I kept up with the weaving in ends along the way.

2 comments:

A South Park Republican said...

Those came out beautifully!

And, um, also, because I am a freak, it kind of looks to me like your gloves are giving me the finger in the handschuhe off picture! I keep looking and then totally laughing!

Unknown said...

Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. Beheizbare Handschuhe