Monday, October 09, 2006

Blasphemous Hat

This is a prototype hat for one I want to make for my sister. Blasphemous for a yarn snob since is a mixture of a very luxurious alpaca yarn with *cringe* lots of acrylic. Is made from the slightest bit of Classic Elite Inca Marl Color 1195. Is gorgeous yarn. Will have to increase it's ratio on hat for my sister. It is with Lion Brand Wool Ease Color 139 Dark Rose Heather (not so bad...is 20% wool afterall), TLC Heathers Color 2455 Purple Haze (getting worse...but still lovely color) and *gasp* a cream colored nasty acrylic that is so old I can't remember where I got it. Pattern is "Kate's Cap Design No. 27 by Louise."

Matching mittens now! My mother has made a claim on the set.

1 comment:

thinggtwoo said...

ROFL - BLASPHEMER!!!!!! YOU MUST BE CLEANSED!!!

Ahem.

Cool hat!